C&H System has a wide range of equipment, which can be used for large format handling of:
- Insulation materials; stone wool and glass wool (cold end equipment)
- Plaster boards
- Wooden boards
- Paper sheets
- Cardboard boxes etc.
The product range includes:
- roller conveyors
- belt conveyors
- chain conveyors
- slat conveyors
- angular transfers
- product turners
- product stackers (conventional, industrial robot based or gantry robot based)
- product packaging machines (laminated film or stretch film)
- palletizers (conventional, industrial robot based or gantry robot based)
- pallet packing with stretch wrap (www.reo-pak.com) or stretch hood (www.lachenmeier.com)
- automatic labelling (www.mectec.com)
- Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV´s) (www.maxagv.com)
- Scada systems
- Full insulation product line simulations (www.kloeverpris.com)
- Service solutions
Case story: Stora Enso, Nymölla
The latest big challenge that was presented to C&H System A/S by StoraEnso was to develop and deliver a palletizing and wrapping system for cartons. The system was designed based on C&H System's considerable experience in supplying machinery to the paper industry. It is in non-stop operation all year round. The first system that C&H System A/S delivered to StoraEnso in Nymölla has now been in production for over 25 years.
The new line is the result of tested solid machine construction and represents the latest technology within machine control, data handling, robot labelling and man/machine communication.
The heart of the line is the advanced palletizer which - during the same run - can load two different products/patterns, with or without intermediary sheets. The flexible construction of this machine makes it suitable for palletizing all box-type products on a pallet.