Service & after market for gantry robots
– From all suppliers
ROBOT GANTRY DENMARK offers a “Service Level Agreement” and a 24/7 service hotline.
Valid for both gantry robots and complete end of line handling / packing systems.
Our service call number will be standing by and answered by a Software Engineer.
If the employee on duty is not able to solve the problem immediately, he has the possibility to go on-line with the control system and trouble shoot remotely (if such facilitates are available)
Yearly visit from service technician including:
- Stock validity check to secure that every factory has all necessary and critical spare parts ind stock
- Check of basic condition settings
- Check of overall condition of installation
- Check of maintenance level
- Training refreshment
- 8 hours free for:
- upgrade of drawings and software incl. back-up (software stored according to customer guideline)
- Mapping of installed base – Gap analysis of changes from customer standard and update to installed base register to be communicated to customer
- All visits will be documented and reported to customer
Telephone support within normal opening hours 8.00-16.00 Central European Time Zone.
Discount on spare parts.
Travel costs for yearly visit are included in the price.
- Hotline 365 days, 24 hours providing technical hotline consultation by ROBOT GANTRY mechanical and software specialist
- Error analysis and correctioin / repair supported by client provided program back-ups and files
- Online advanced trouble shooting
- On-site breakdown service – ROBOT GANTRY guarantees a 365/24 availability of specialists within 8 hours from first contact / announcement of problem (ready to go to plant). Travel costs will be paid for by the customer
- All support will be documented and reported to the customer
Secures you a reliable, safe and trouble-free service 365 days, 24 hours for the covered period for a fixed yearly price, aiming at giving more benefits and improving your system OEE.
Discount on spare parts.
All travel costs included.
Gantry robots are highly effective for high-speed product handling, offering unparalleled precision and repeatability. The robots provide shorter cycle times and increased throughput, making them among the most efficient on the market.
Gantry robots have an advanced and robust design that provides extended maintenance intervals, allowing for maximum uptime, high availability, and energy efficiency.
Our gantry robot design offers a wide range of payload capacities, configurations, and special variants to optimize a solution for your specific application needs.
Contact our specialists
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR (CTO)
John Thrane Nielsen
Jørgen Lyngsø (USA)
OPERATION AND SERVICE
Ole Wallenstein Møller
MANUFACTURING & INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Niels Frost Nielsen
MANAGING DIRECTOR (CEO)
Our expertise is your guarentee for quality
The world is our playground
More than 50 years of delivering advanced handling and packaging systems to more than 500 production lines worldwide.
C&H SYSTEM A/S
About C&H System
Bank: Nykredit, Naestved, Denmark
CVR number: 13879206