Turn table – For change of transport direction
Turn table with build-in conveyors can turn heavy pallet or products as part of a conveyor system.
The turn table ensure safe and smooth change of direction.
The design is standardized and modelized to meet the maximum and minimum pallet or product size and weight. The complete steel structure is designed for heavy duty application, long lifetime, and minimum maintenance.
The below values apply to our standardturn tables. Variations and special designs are possible
||Up to 2000 kg/m|
|Diameter||From 1.200 to 4.000 mm|
|Build-in conveyor||All types|
|Height (motor installed below)
||From 400 mm|
|Turning speed (depending on product)||Up to 120 pallets/hour. Option for variable with frequency inverter|
|Temperature||-20 / +50 °C|
|Adjustable height in mm||± 50|
||SEW EuroDrive or Siemens|
- Energy-efficient gearmotors from SEW or Siemens depending upon client’s requirements
- Any type of sensor or photocell can be mounted for start/stop.
- Any type of communication with frequency inverter
- Each conveyor will have a Declaration of Incorporation of partly completed machinery. The table needs fencing in it’s standard version.
- Food safety version with lifetime greased bearing and smooth surface easy to clean.
- The conveyor an inherently safe and can be installed without any fencing.
- Variable speed with frequency converter from MoviMot or Siemens.
- An inherently safe version, which can be installed without any fencing.
Download spec sheet
Knowledge and Service for Material Handling Solutions
At CH System, we offer expert knowledge and service for all your material handling needs, from conveyor systems to robotic palletizing. Our experienced design team analyzes your application, product mix, and existing conditions through site visits and de-bottlenecking to create a tailor-made solution for your production line.
We use 3D layout software to develop solutions that meet your capacity, product mix, and lean production flow needs. We prioritize meeting your financial budget, and always keep your end configuration in mind to ensure major equipment is placed correctly.
Our main objective is to meet your specifications and requirements, ensuring capacity, timely start-up, and budget adherence. We use Visual Components software and advanced technology, such as 2D barcodes and RFID tags, to guarantee product traceability and design the most intelligent production line for your future factory.
Contact CH System for a reliable and cost-effective solution that meets all your material handling needs.
Contact our specialists
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR (CTO)
John Thrane Nielsen
SALES DIRECTOR (CCO)
Jørgen Lyngsø (USA)
OPERATION AND SERVICE
Ole Wallenstein Møller
MANUFACTURING & INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Niels Frost Nielsen
MANAGING DIRECTOR (CEO)
Our expertise is your guarentee for quality
The world is our playground
More than 50 years of delivering advanced handling and packaging systems to more than 500 production lines worldwide.