Roller Conveyors with Chain Drive: Type RCH for Heavy Duty Transport with High Load and Large Dimensions
Roller Conveyors with chain drive, specifically Type RCH, are designed for heavy-duty transport with high load and large dimensions. Ideal for pallet transport in the longitudinal direction, our conveyor design is standardized and modelized to meet maximum and minimum product (pallet) size and weight requirements.
We use a range of roller diameters and pitches, along with a robust steel frame, supports, and motor-frame to ensure durability and reliability. Our rollers are equipped with double chain wheels on one end and are driven by looped chain from roller to roller, with a closed steel guard protecting the drive system from dust and particles.
With a complete steel frame designed for heavy-duty applications and minimum maintenance, our Roller Conveyors with Chain Drive are the perfect solution for your transport needs.”
Knowledge and Service for Material Handling Solutions
At CH System, we offer expert knowledge and service for all your material handling needs, from conveyor systems to robotic palletizing. Our experienced design team analyzes your application, product mix, and existing conditions through site visits and de-bottlenecking to create a tailor-made solution for your production line.
We use 3D layout software to develop solutions that meet your capacity, product mix, and lean production flow needs. We prioritize meeting your financial budget, and always keep your end configuration in mind to ensure major equipment is placed correctly.
Our main objective is to meet your specifications and requirements, ensuring capacity, timely start-up, and budget adherence. We use Visual Components software and advanced technology, such as 2D barcodes and RFID tags, to guarantee product traceability and design the most intelligent production line for your future factory.
Contact CH System for a reliable and cost-effective solution that meets all your material handling needs.
The below values apply to our standard conveyors. Variations and special designs are possible
||Up o 2000 kg/meter|
|Length per section||Up to 6.000 mm|
||Up to 1.600 mm|
|Height (motor installed below)||From 400 mm|
|Height (motor installed on side)
||From 120 mm|
|Conveying speed (depending upon product)
||Up to 15 m/min variable with frequency inverter|
|Roller pitch in mm
||From 182,5 mm|
|Temperature Environment||-20 / +50 °C|
|Adjustable height in mm||± 50|
||SEW EuroDrive or Siemens|
- Each roller has 20 mm diameter ball bearing that is lifetime greased.
- Steel structure is powder coated to the client color requirement
- Each individual drive 5/8” chain is maintenance free
- Energy-efficient gearmotors from SEW or Siemens depending upon client’s requirements
- Any type of sensor or photocell can be mounted for start/stop.
- Any type of communication with frequency inverter
- Each conveyor will have a Declaration of Incorporation of partly completed machinery.
- The conveyor is inherently safe can be installed without any fencing.
- Food safety version with lifetime greased bearing and smooth surface easy to clean.
- Stainless steel chains with double o-rings and lifetime greased.
- Stainless steel rollers for direct contact with food products.
- Variable speed with frequency converter from MoviMot or Siemens.
Download spec sheet
Request turn-key solution
Request OEM Quote
Contact our specialists
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR (CTO)
John Thrane Nielsen
SALES DIRECTOR (CCO)
Jørgen Lyngsø (USA)
OPERATION AND SERVICE
Ole Wallenstein Møller
MANUFACTURING & INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Niels Frost Nielsen
MANAGING DIRECTOR (CEO)
Our expertise is your guarentee for quality
The world is our playground
More than 50 years of delivering advanced handling and packaging systems to more than 500 production lines worldwide.