– with timing belt drive
For transport with high speed, low noise and high precision
Roller conveyors with belt drive are often used for swift product transport.
The conveyor design is standardized and modelized to meet the maximum and minimum product(pallet) size and weight.
The roller diameter and pitch are selected from our standard product range together with the robust steel frame, supports and motor-frame.
The rollers are equipped with double bushings in one end and are driven by toothed timing belts from roller to roller.
The drive system is covered by a closed steel guard protecting it from dust and particles.
The complete steel frame is designed for heavy duty application, long lifetime, and minimum maintenance
Knowledge and Service for Material Handling Solutions
At CH System, we offer expert knowledge and service for all your material handling needs, from conveyor systems to robotic palletizing. Our experienced design team analyzes your application, product mix, and existing conditions through site visits and de-bottlenecking to create a tailor-made solution for your production line.
We use 3D layout software to develop solutions that meet your capacity, product mix, and lean production flow needs. We prioritize meeting your financial budget, and always keep your end configuration in mind to ensure major equipment is placed correctly.
Our main objective is to meet your specifications and requirements, ensuring capacity, timely start-up, and budget adherence. We use Visual Components software and advanced technology, such as 2D barcodes and RFID tags, to guarantee product traceability and design the most intelligent production line for your future factory.
Contact CH System for a reliable and cost-effective solution that meets all your material handling needs.
The below values apply to our standard conveyors. Variations and special designs are possible
|Up to 6.000 mm
|Up to 2.500 mm
|Height (motor installed below)
|From 400 mm
|Height (motor installed on side)
|From 120 mm
|Conveying speed (depending upon product)
|Up to 45 m/min. Optional with variable with frequency inverter
|50, 76 mm
|Roller pitch in mm
|From 100 mm
|-20 / +50 °C
|Adjustable height in mm
|SEW EuroDrive or Siemens
- Each roller has 20 mm diameter ball bearing that is lifetime greased.
- Steel structure is powder coated to the client color requirement
- Energy-efficient gearmotors from SEW or Siemens depending upon client’s requirements
- Any type of sensor or photocell can be mounted for start/stop.
- Ready for integration with CH standard angular transfers
- Any type of communication with frequency inverter
- Each conveyor will have a Declaration of Incorporation of partly completed machinery.
- The conveyor is inherently safe can be installed without any fencing
- Food safety version with lifetime greased bearing and smooth surface easy to clean.
- Stainless steel rollers for direct contact with food products.
- Variable speed with frequency converter from MoviMot or Siemens.
Coating of the rollers, different spacing(pitch) between rollers, stop plates, alignment unit, side guides, vertical side belts, angular transfer with lift, build-in turning cross, cut-out in conveyor frame in non-driven side for robot gripper, plastic cover for easy inspection of drive chain.
Download spec sheet
Request turn-key solution
Request OEM Quote
Contact our specialists
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR (CTO)
John Thrane Nielsen
SALES DIRECTOR (CCO)
Jørgen Lyngsø (USA)
OPERATION AND SERVICE
Ole Wallenstein Møller
MANUFACTURING & INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Niels Frost Nielsen
MANAGING DIRECTOR (CEO)
Our expertise is your guarentee for quality
The world is our playground
More than 50 years of delivering advanced handling and packaging systems to more than 500 production lines worldwide.