ESG / CSR Policy for C & H System A/S
Our four core values are
- Direct approach
They are the core of our approach to each other, our customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders – This ensures that we can have the best conditions for delivering on time and at the agreed quality and price. We want to be known for our high ethics and responsible business operations.
We will commit to creating a sustainable and green transition where our activities consider the environment and improve our environmental footprint. We focus on climate change, the protection of water and marine environment, the transition to a circular economy, the prevention of pollution, and the protection and reconstruction of biodiversity and ecosystems.
This means that we will continue with the following:
- Development of a calculation model for greenhouse gas emissions and substantial efforts to reduce CO2 in our own country.
- Development of sustainable materials to avoid negative environmental impact.
- Advising our customers on the sustainable use of energy.
- Reducing greenhouse gases from our value chain.
- To keep an eye on new sustainable materials and components that benefit customers and the value chain.
- A binding and integrative effort with targeted efforts in the entire ESG area.
We want to offer our employees a physically and mentally healthy and safe working environment.
This means that we:
- Annually examines the working environment.
- Encourages the development of professional skills and supports with education and training,
- Respect trade union membership and the right to collective bargaining.
- Does not respect forced labor, child labor, or human trafficking.
- Ensure equal opportunities, social inclusion, and diversity in the workplace.
- Do not accept discrimination or harassment of any kind.
- Supports and respects international human rights.
- Continues to develop favorable working conditions.
We will carry out our activities in accordance with applicable law and recognized standards such as ISO 9001. We thus want a high level of integrity and reliability in all our relationships.
This means that we:
- Have zero tolerance for blackmail.
- Comply with rules and obligations regarding corruption, sanctions, export control, money laundering, and other opaque practices.
- Has established a whistleblower function, where everyone, in confidentiality and anonymity, can contact a third party with concerns regarding C&H System.
- Follow our ESG policy and agreed on principles to ensure relevant robust, and proportionate governance. Our principles are:
- Establishment of strategic ESG plans.
- Assessing ESG risks and impacts.
- Due diligence of current and future customers
- Communication and training.
- Control and follow up on our ESG policy.
Contact our specialists
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR (CTO)
John Thrane Nielsen
SALES DIRECTOR (CCO)
Jørgen Lyngsø (USA)
OPERATION AND SERVICE
Ole Wallenstein Møller
MANUFACTURING & INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Niels Frost Nielsen
MANAGING DIRECTOR (CEO)
Our expertise is your guarentee for quality
The world is our playground
More than 50 years of delivering advanced handling and packaging systems to more than 500 production lines worldwide.